- As everyone's know all the planets have 4 layers.Neptune has 4 layers named core, mantle, atmosphere, and upper atmosphere.
- The first layer of Neptune is the Core.The core is made of rock and ice.
- The second layer named Mantle is made out of water, ammonia, and methane ices.
- The third one is Atmosphere.The Neptune atmosphere is made out of hydrogen, helium, and methane gas.
- Least but not last is the Upper Atmosphere, cloud tops made of about 80% hydrogen and 19% helium.There's also a trace amount of methane.
- Neptune's internal structure resembles that of of Uranus.
- The mantle is equivalent to 10 to 15 Earth masses and is rich in water, ammonia, and methane.